some projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a great looking little B & T christof...:thumbup: i'm sure Jake is going to love it...:)

speaking of Jake.. rumor has it, he and his lady will be out this way sometime in May.... for a whole week i believe...

Their is truth to all rumors.:D

Mike, I am sure I will love it, however after I play with it a little, it is goin to my wifes grandpa. My grandpa in a way.:thumbup:

Man I am jealous. I have been trying to make it to Cali for to see my God Daughter and hang with Mike an Co. for awhile. I doubt I can swing May, but you never know.

Tony, that would be SICK!!!! Us three could cause alot of trouble!!!!

But never fear brother, you are my next stop traveling this year!!:thumbup:

that would be cool Tony... :thumbup: see what you can do... :eek:

we're definatly going to have to get a little gathering going... we can have a BBQ/party at my house or i can possibly orchestrate another chop fest in San Jose..:D

The chopfest looks like a great time, but I want to see those big old trees you guys got out there!!!!!!

Oh hells yeah. A meetup would rule. Theres so many of you on the coast. I am a mean grill man. Thats one thing Ive picked up out here.

The chopfest looks like a great time, but I want to see those big old trees you guys got out there!!!!!!

Tony-- those big ol' redwoods are all over the place here man... :) we can check some out for sure, when you make it out this way...:thumbup:

J-- i can work up a mean BBQ too bro.. i'l invite over some heads and we'll definately get one(or 2) going.. :D Cali. style...:cool:
i'll also talk to Ban and Nate when the time gets closer, and try and organize a get-together.... there will be sooo many knives to play with, you won't know what to do... Ban's modded Busse AK's have got to be some of the coolest things around.... i want one sooo bad...

If it's fairly warm (and not mother's day weekend) there's also a good camping area just down the road from mike, we've camped out before.

Tony-- those big ol' redwoods are all over the place here man... :) we can check some out for sure, when you make it out this way...:thumbup:

J-- i can work up a mean BBQ too bro.. i'l invite over some heads and we'll definately get one(or 2) going.. :D Cali. style...:cool:
i'll also talk to Ban and Nate when the time gets closer, and try and organize a get-together.... there will be sooo many knives to play with, you won't know what to do... Ban's modded Busse AK's have got to be some of the coolest things around.... i want one sooo bad...

Sounds totally bad ass. I cant wait!!!!

Tony, man you have to try and make it. It would be stellar.:thumbup:

okay, that's good timing. Mother's Day weekend is the weekend of a festival I help put on and is always crazy time.

Don't you mean "DOPE":cool: :p

I'll do my best big guy:thumbup:

dope, Fresh, fly, funky, far out, rad, gnarly, cherry, bitchin, groovy, cool, stellar, boss, bad ass, kick ass, sweet, righteous, and swell even. ;)

Man, jess JUST started the program. 18 months, shortened semester breaks, no vacations. 2 days a week in full time class, 2.5 days a week in clinicals.

Im going to be out the weekend of the 31st of may, untill the 5th of june.....

it should be plenty warm in may...:) we might have to do an overnighter...

Tony-- see what you can do man... it would indeed be "DOPE"...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back