Special request: short titanium alloy machete

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is a short titanium alloy machete that was requested by someone to whom I couldn't say no. The machete had to fit inside of a small backpack.

The blade is about 13" with a 4.75" hilt. Blade and handle bolster things are made of Russian BT23 titanium alloy.

Weight is just under 9 ounces, and the blade is 2" wide. I tried to give it as much meat n' potatoes as I could, since it's so short and light. With titanium, longer blades have the best cutting power, but this one should work fine.

VoWUh99.jpg

aQNAxlw.jpg

dHUFdxz.jpg

gbO5Her.jpg

zzUCyBE.jpg

6MTMRxp.jpg

9osjXu5.jpg

dang ya did it again. that little chopper is awesome. well done, great design. love the guard and handle setup on it too. what sheath for it?

maybe, one day.. maybe.. I'll get to purchase a beast such as this.. in this style, similar or exactly the same.. maybe :D

peace. ":)-

maybe, one day.. maybe.. I'll get to purchase a beast such as this.. in this style, similar or exactly the same.. maybe :D

peace. ":)-

I could drop it off driving past you. XD Surprised you somehow still don't have one.

Ok :D Just gotta have a ninja mask on =_= What's up, you taking a trip down to mid Oregon?? No Eugene knife show in August.. o_O I need to send you money I guess :) No seriously.

F'ing hot/muggy today.. stay c00l snoopy!

Ok :D Just gotta have a ninja mask on =_= What's up, you taking a trip down to mid Oregon?? No Eugene knife show in August.. o_O I need to send you money I guess :) No seriously.

F'ing hot/muggy today.. stay c00l snoopy!

One of these days, sloth357. One of these days!!!

Back