THANKS...Giving away a Holiday knife (2023) (Over/Shipped)

Easiest way is now that you have a list just count all the names is the order you posted and ask the closest person for a number between one and....
1) This is Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer 's thread so I don't want to step on toes picking for him.
2) I know I've used a random name picker site for a Bunny Knife GAW previously, and I'm just trying to remember what the site was in case I have to pick later.

EDIT - it's www.wheelofnames.com that I used before

Actual we kind of have a second name picked....already.

My daughter didn't seem to like going through all the work of putting everyone in, and only picking 1.

I figured the second number she picked would be second runner up in case the winner backed out, or something came up.

But if you want to go a different name generator that's good too?
It IS a different knife, it Could have a second drawing....up to You. DocJekl DocJekl

:D

Actual we kind of have a second name picked....already.

My daughter didn't seem to like going through all the work of putting everyone in, and only picking 1.

I figured the second number she picked would be second runner up in case the winner backed out, or something came up.

But if you want to go a different name generator that's good too?
It IS a different knife, it Could have a second drawing....up to You. DocJekl DocJekl

:D

Please Go For It!

Make the announcement! And ask them to PM me with their shipping info, domestic and international is fine.

Edit - And let your daughter know she did a great job picking a second one 🤗

Do to the Very Generous DocJekl DocJekl ,a Second gift will be awarded today....
He is donating another knife (a beautiful David Mary piece) to be given away to the SAME group of individuals as earlier..... So now, Your odds of winning just went up Considerably.

Hopefully this lightens any shopping stress, If there is any.... :D

Officially, my daughter drew multiple names yesterday, I figured, encase the initial winner fell through for whatever reason.

So......Now we have a Second Winner!!!!

The interesting story about the knife that I am giving away today here is that (1) I’m pretty sure it was my first David Mary knife, and (2) I didn’t use it because it was too nice looking so I bought another DM as a user, and (3) I offered to give it away to Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley earlier this week after he sent me a BF GEC 25th anniversary knife I gave him previously, and (4) he declined due to having too many fixed blades and slip joints, and (5) I told him that if he didn’t take it then I’d have to give it away to someone else.

And so here we are now. I kept my promise to him.

GovernorJosh GovernorJosh was the second runner up, Now winner.......

Please contact DocJekl DocJekl privately to give him your shipping information.

Again, Thank You DocJ for making Bladeforums such a Wonderful place!!!!
WooHoo! Worked Black Friday retail all day long and came home to see this. Awesome...thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Back