The Les George Knives Thread

What ya looking for in particular? I’ll keep my eye out for it.
Well... I'm not really too sure. I mean I'd like a framelock VECP the best, bead blasted Ti preferably, and either stonewashed or satin blade. Or maybeee a MK3 in the same/similar configuration, however I'm in a spot where I already feel super guilty about all the money I've spent on my knives, and probably need to chill for a couple weeks. And I'm a little slow to check the forum, and my messages sometimes. But... If you happened to find a cool one for a decent price I'm all ears. However the used knife market is something that I regularly check (way too much), so I may have already seen it. I appreciate it!🍻

Well... I'm not really too sure. I mean I'd like a framelock VECP the best, bead blasted Ti preferably, and either stonewashed or satin blade. Or maybeee a MK3 in the same/similar configuration, however I'm in a spot where I already feel super guilty about all the money I've spent on my knives, and probably need to chill for a couple weeks. And I'm a little slow to check the forum, and my messages sometimes. But... If you happened to find a cool one for a decent price I'm all ears. However the used knife market is something that I regularly check (way too much), so I may have already seen it. I appreciate it!🍻
You gotta be quick on the trigger to get a LG from the exchange here!

Cool, I’ll let ya know when I see one.

Falling back in love with the button locks these days…

Disassembled, cleaned, and lubed the two I have and they are functioning better than ever. Comically smooth and lock up solid as a rock.

A total joy to operate and carry!

IMG_7979.jpeg

IMG_7976.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpeg

Back