The M-18 (official)

Looks like you need to get that thing dirty Rick.

2014-01-12191118_zps84a3a323.jpg

Hey What kind of wood did you use on the M-18 on the far right? That is really Nicccceeee....

Last edited:
Thanks, I just looked like 2 different kinds of wood, the 3rd from the right (which is curly maple as well), looks totally different to me that the one all the way to the right.

took the M18 camping this weekend - used it to chop up a bunch of VERY well seasoned mulberry & osage orange.
a couple of bounces, but no dents or edge rolls.

took the M18 camping this weekend - used it to chop up a bunch of VERY well seasoned mulberry & osage orange.
a couple of bounces, but no dents or edge rolls.

Right on. Every once in a while, I will grab my M-18 and sneak up on an unsuspecting sycamore or soft maple. Good stress relief.

Very nice, Todd. Do you have a new etching process or do they just appear dark from the the oil?

Right on. Every once in a while, I will grab my M-18 and sneak up on an unsuspecting sycamore or soft maple. Good stress relief.

Very nice, Todd. Do you have a new etching process or do they just appear dark from the the oil?

New etching process, basically, I can get them any hue of black you want....... Basically. :)

the top knife in that pic looks smaller than the bottom one - if you did an 80% sized M18, would you call it the M14?

These kinves are the same size. Its just angle, there will not be different sizes of the M18 made. The M9 is the closest thing you'll ever get to that.

Back