The "Official" T.M. Hunt Custom Knives Random Chat Thread

I think I got the lubrication part down, I still want to cut my thumbs off. I have a scotch brite wheel but it was for the defunct 1x30, I'm missing it pretty bad now.

4da048f612d770418b21b7fa3f137d46.jpg

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had the day off somewhat. I worked the night before and had to go in last night, but my day was free. I ended up at a local knife shop that carries T.M. Hunt knives. Hung out talking blades for about 2 hours then went to a favorite watering hole for the St. Patrick's day festival. Met an Irish band out of Indy. They gave me a c.d. after some conversation. Apparently Indy has an Irish festival in September. I'm going if the planets and stars allow.

Todd,
curious to hear what you think would be the most appropriate t-shirt for me to wear at Blade this year?
ESEE?
Southern Grind?
USA Made Blade?

IMG_20160620_185853496_zpst1ooeshe.jpg

Cut some cilantro from one of our herb planters on Monday. My knife still smells like cilantro today...

There are worse things for my knife to smell like.

IMG_20160620_185853496_zpst1ooeshe.jpg

Cut some cilantro from one of our herb planters on Monday. My knife still smells like cilantro today...

There are worse things for my knife to smell like.

My Magua stinks like racoon piss, I decided to try and skin out a racoon that was trying to get into mom's chicken coop for the last couple days. My own dumbass fault for puncturing the bladder, it seemed almost as touchy as a rabbit to skin.

My Magua stinks like racoon piss, I decided to try and skin out a racoon that was trying to get into mom's chicken coop for the last couple days. My own dumbass fault for puncturing the bladder, it seemed almost as touchy as a rabbit to skin.

That is unfortunate.

Back