The REK Sparrow front flipper thread

There is one of these available on another forum. Not my listing, etc., but if people are looking to find one of these limited offerings, there are not many chances. You can pm me.

Edit: looks like it may be a “for trade” post. Really sorry, all. My bad. Just trying to help. I am happy to send a link if anyone wants to check it out.

Josh, I love mine! Beautiful work as always.

Last edited:
The postman just dropped off this, I wonder what it is🤔, Yeah right, I know and have been patiently waiting but a huge reward in the end.
This is a thing of beauty for sure and sent with all the details you would expect for an expensive fine watch. Josh you out did yourself again, thank you isn’t enough, your the man😉🤗. Now I need to watch the video again on how to use this to its fullest.

The postman just dropped off this, I wonder what it is🤔, Yeah right, I know and have been patiently waiting but a huge reward in the end.
This is a thing of beauty for sure and sent with all the details you would expect for an expensive fine watch. Josh you out did yourself again, thank you isn’t enough, your the man😉🤗. Now I need to watch the video again on how to use this to its fullest.
If you can’t figure that thing out I might be able to re home it.

If you want to play with it for awhile just let me know and I’ll be glad to send it your way to get the smell of the sound.🤗 And you can teach me how to use it.

Click on the video for Audio, or hover mouse over the bottom and find the volume slider and move it up. (near the end I said fingertip on the "flip" and didn't say "clip")

Sparrow and Ember 😘
WQ51zJs.jpeg

Should be a couple video’s here in this thread, Martin. :)

Back