These boots are made for walkin’…

These are my favorite everyday work boot. Had to finally retire them.
ZdkRM57.jpeg
Nj94rW4.jpeg

View attachment 1727645View attachment 1727646

My Chippewa logger boots. Few years old but with little use. Hiking with the pup and the bottom let go completely !?!?!!! Good thing I have multiple pairs of boots lol. Now the search for new boots 👍🤔😁
If ya like that stye of boot, look at Whites or Nicks. More $, but guarantee ya that won't happen. I often wear a pair when doing fencing projects on the ranch or in the shop.

Did our winter works over the weekend. A few pics of knives and boots:

The wife up on the catwalk pushing some cattle to the chute:

Gr14dQa.jpg

Later while branding this bull calf needed turning into a steer calf:

aWqGTam.jpg

vpM1gf9.jpg

I was gimpy over the weekend so was just taking pics. "No, not your momma!"

zfxbvR9.jpg

Love me some well worn leather that I can clean back up, while leaving all the personality, from all the adventures (and sometimes dog poop 💩 😅, I'm like a magnet to the stuff--yes, the poop gets fully cleaned off) with my family and dogs! Oh, the places and things they've seen.

A pair of Ariat, throw-on-and-go, boots & some shipboard Belleville's that aren't seaworthy anymore. The Belleville's still like a good 'ol spit shine, and may get the spa treatment again soon!20231126_061106.jpg20231126_061203.jpg20231126_061317.jpg20231126_061505.jpg20231126_061557.jpg20231126_061636.jpg

Nice thread, Coleman! I've enjoyed the pics so far.

Thanks M Murphjd25 and AntDog AntDog for reviving!

Last edited:
nlDT6FK.jpg

Wish I still had this pair of Twisted X boots. I wore em to pieces.

ZJ6N1tA.jpg

Got these guys these days. Same brand but completely different boot. Never have liked em much:

5YHLCng.jpg

How sharp are your eyes? Same spurs but I changed rowels. The horse I was riding at the time needed a lil more poke.

Ag3wh9A.jpg

Guy I'm riding now could go back to the first rowel but these spurs don't fit him, so I haven't changed the rowels back

Back