Tyson vs Paul

JTR357

Gold Member
I watched the Foreman vs Stewart ('92) fight yesterday & this is very close to what we will see with Tyson vs Paul. Tyson needs to take him out within 3-4 rounds, or he's done. IDC how bad ass you were in your prime. You lose stamina with age. George was just putting along at maybe 50% strength after round 4. He was dead tired & that young man messed his face up BAD. I actually think Stewart won in points, but it is whatever. Gotta leave it to the judges. Tyson is FIFTY SEVEN & George was 43 in this fight. Granted they are two very different fighters. George being a slugger & Mike being a boxer. I think it will be interesting the first few rounds, nonetheless.

Agree with you, John.

Tyson will still have the punching power to take an opponent out, but the longer the bout goes, the less likely landing that one punch will be.

Not a fan of either man...but if it goes more than a couple of rounds, I'd give Paul the edge simply from time taking its toll.

both should not be allowed in the ring. Tyson is sad. I will not watch it. Guess I will watch the WWE, more real, HA !!!! RB

I hope so, mostly because I hate social media twerps. Social media should stick to its original purpose: hot chicks posting thirst traps.
I love the lesbian thirst traps on YouTube. My fantasy is turning one straight. Maybe I'll pitch that as a limited series. Brad Pitt can play me. 🤪

Tyson could be in a wheelchair with Parkinsons, polio, and MS, and I wouldn't want to get punched by him. I don't like either of them, but I hope Jake Paul gets the everloving piss beat out of him.

Jake Paul is an annoying douche. If he's guilty of being worse than that, I'm unaware and not interested in him enough to search out his history.

Tyson is something more than an annoying douche despite his notable successes and losses in the ring.

I've been a boxing fan since the early 60's. I tend to root for underdogs and / or the individual possessing better character, if one is available.

(I will say, I've met some great fighters over the years, mostly by just walking down the streets of NYC or in gyms I've belonged to.)

There's so much really good boxing and fantastic fighters right now that I sort of hate the fact that this sideshow stuff tends to be the bigger draw.

I'll skip this and pay attention to Inoue vs Nery, Haney vs Garcia, Davis vs Martin and whoever Boots Ennis and Terrence Crawford end up fighting next.

I love the lesbian thirst traps on YouTube. My fantasy is turning one straight. Maybe I'll pitch that as a limited series. Brad Pitt can play me. 🤪
I have to ask, what is a lesbian thirst trap?
I’d Google it, but don’t want to be put on a watch list. (again)

Let this put an end to it for the purposes of this thread:

Urban Dictionary defines a thirst trap as "a sexy photograph or flirty message posted on social media [with] the intent of causing others to publicly profess their attraction," sometimes without any concrete plan to "respond [to] or satisfy any of this attraction."Feb 19, 2020

We will forgive that...especially since you can solve the thirst issue with something home brewed.

*Formerly Pro

Haha.... "Home-brew" is kinda a weird word.

I just call it Beer. Or craft beer. Maybe Microbrew, If it really is at the pro level? Usually that means only locally available.

Unique industry, VERY similar to the knife industry the more I learn about them.

-Sorry off topic.

Only way he's going to beat Tyson will be a decision after all rounds.
Old guys don't lose their Power, but they do lose their stamina.
Although Tyson looks Great right now.

Last edited:
Back