Update on John

Way to go, they nurses will be back several times in the night to take vitals and blood. Happened about when I falling asleep. Also order food early. Despite that, they treated me well after my hip surgeries.

I have never felt pain like this. I have a 1/2” diameter drain tube coming out of the right side of my chest, any time I move I feel like screaming. Even morphine doesn’t help.
Not fun. I got screwed up at work and had to get a bunch of surgeries and drain tubes. Almost died on the table a few times. Those drains really suck. But they work well.

Got the news this morning, there is currently no trace of cancer in me! They might remove the drain tube tonight and I might go home tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers.

Super good news John, really thrilled for you!

Just so happens that I also had my 9 month (post surgery) blood draw yesterday. Cancer is still undetectable!

Take good care!

Jeff
Awesome news for you both. NED (no evidence of disease ) is my favorite thing to hear from a doctor!

Last edited:
Got the news this morning, there is currently no trace of cancer in me! They might remove the drain tube tonight and I might go home tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers.

Super good news John, really thrilled for you!

Just so happens that I also had my 9 month (post surgery) blood draw yesterday. Cancer is still undetectable!

Take good care!

Jeff
Great news to hear for both of you.

Back