• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WAR SWORD by Museum Replicas for Trade

War Sword by Museum Replicas. It is a long sword with blood grove on wide blade.

Blade Length 34.5 inches
Roughly 2.5 to 3 lbs
Full Tang
Leather Wraped handle Black
Black leather scabbard
Gaurd is 8.5 inches wide
Blade at guard is 2" wide

This sword is really well tempered and combat ready. Never sharpened beyond that shipped by the factory. The only combat it has seen has been fighting dust on the wall.

I am going to try to get some decent pics of it, but I have to borrow a camera from a buddy. I bought this back in 1996. Since then they have discontinued the design although it was if memory serves a long sword design taken from a 12 century blade out of the Tower of London. Orginally priced out at around 300 bucks plus 50 for the scabbard.

Trade for Balisongs! But am open to offers of just about anything interesting.

Technomercenary@yahoo.com

BTTT

Also have a Sekio Sport Kinetic Watch. Has brushed steel and plastic case, black facing, and case. Very nice looking yet sporty.

I don't have any bali's, but have fixed blades! Can you send any pictures?

Cerberus

Cult_of_Speed said:
BTTT

Also have a Seiko Sport Kinetic Watch. Has brushed steel and plastic case, black facing, and case. Very nice looking yet sporty.
Note: A watch isn't a knife or tool...It's a "gadget". This is the "Trade: Knives & Tools" forum.

Back