Welcome to my new forum & the correct Website Link

I am extremely excited to be posting in my own forum here on BladeForums! :D Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. And be sure to keep an eye on my forum as I plan to start a contest really soon. ;)

newberryknives.com

Here is an excerpt from my bio page on my web site to let you know a bit about myself:

I am a former teacher and pastoral assistant. I made my first attempts at making knives while I was in college. However, my knifemaking really began when Tom Krein and Dan Koster helped to take a lot of the mystery out of the process. Now I am finding a lot of joy in making, using, and selling the knives that I create.

And what kind of first post to my forum would it be if I didn't put up at least one picture of one of my knives?

Great to see you have a forum!

Love my Newberry EDC and I look forward to seeing more of your work here. :thumbup:

Congrats on your new forum. You have some very nice looking patterns on your website portfolio.

Jeff

Glad you have your own forum! I saw a bit of an article about your work recently, and I love your Pocket Cutlass! Very interesting stuff!

Allen I just found your forum here. Cool glad to see thing are going your way.

Just saw this new forum, very cool and I look forward to seeing some more of your knives! Trevor~

Thanks for sharing Allen! your work looks exceptional! glad you joined up and congrats on your own forum :)

Welcome aboard. Please let us know how to obtain one of those "Altoid neckers" when you have time.

Back