What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

One of my favorites : Shank in OD green
View attachment 2133458
Nice Shank Douglas! Great model, I never landed one of those. I wish I had hung onto one of my Bushboots instead of the Protagonist and the Seax Tasker. I haven't seen any Bushboots come up in the flea market for some time, and that will always be my fav FB I guess. I still have a mini, I just wish I had kept a full sized one.

Nice Shank Douglas! Great model, I never landed one of those. I wish I had hung onto one of my Bushboots instead of the Protagonist and the Seax Tasker. I haven't seen any Bushboots come up in the flea market for some time, and that will always be my fav FB I guess. I still have a mini, I just wish I had kept a full sized one.
I agree. I haven't seen any bushboots come available. Should you be looking for one, maybe NoRest NoRest could help a brother out, though. He is, of course, the undisputed "King of Bushboots"

I agree. I haven't seen any bushboots come available. Should you be looking for one, maybe NoRest NoRest could help a brother out, though. He is, of course, the undisputed "King of Bushboots"
Thanks Douglas and yes I know, Greg is certainly the undisputed king of Bushboots, lol, he has some of my old ones. However, there were some notes of things I was supposed to have done in the box along with these knives and a few other things.

Clearly between all the dental surgeries, and pain meds, and the stress of raising a daughter wth learning challenges though the lockdowns and isolation of the biologically enhanced psyop escalation of our ongoing irregular war. Me losing all my previous sources of income and having to travel out of town to work. And having her take one of her stepfather's guns and run away from her mothers house on Signal Mtn while I was working in Winder Georgia the summer of 2020. Then her losing her best friend and two other kids we knew, that December to an online challenge during the "safer at home" measures the schools were doing, and having them live stream their deaths to the creators of the challenge as they struggled to deafeat them. Plus trying to keep up with the movements of our local terrorists, and documenting their activities, I was just utterly was overwhelmed in 2020 and 2021. and largely running on autopilot. I still have some unfinished business to tend to in some places, and some of that is with Greg.

But now that I've seen Alayna through all that, the local would be terrorists I was following having been dealt with by the authorities, and that I'm finally getting my life back together financially, I'm working on those notes and getting back to some things I forgot about. Only time will tell how it will turn out. But I'll still keep my eye out for a Bushboot I can work some kind of trade out for the Protagonist or / and Seax Tasker with. The Tolkien project was scrapped two years ago, the Protagonist and the Seax Tasker are useless to me now, I still have a really sweet custom sheath for a Bushboot Justen made me, which also fits other knives, but I would love to put a Bushboot back in it, that has been my favorite model since 2012.

Last edited:
That thing looks bad ass with that lanyard and bead combo too! Where did you get that bead?
Thank you! The bead is from Fuzzyedge Beads (Kevin Buck). He’s an awesome human who makes awesome beads for excellent prices. He can be found on FB.

I've been really enjoying this Patch recently. Perfect for EDC.

HPcv5s.jpg

Back