What SAK are ya totin' today?

1999-05 am I right?
I think you’re right however I’m not an expert. Everything I’ve read over the years suggests that nylon scales were the Econoline. I thought the hot stamp was older but I’m not sure why I think that. Time to do a little reading.

I think you’re right however I’m not an expert. Everything I’ve read over the years suggests that nylon scales were the Econoline. I thought the hot stamp was older but I’m not sure why I think that. Time to do a little reading.
Thankyou Grateful, I too thought the hot stamp was older, '79-'94, or '94-'07 depending on where you look, so little confused.
Any info on the Cellidor Econoline models, what I can find, is very thin on the ground to say the least, and confusing and contradictory at best.
I may post over on MT forums if no luck here and see what I can find out.
I've found over the years, there is always someone out there that knows more than me,(cant be hard) just have to find them. :thumbsup:

IMG-1861.jpg

My Cadet that I bought in fall of 2018 on vacation. It’s pretty much been a constant companion since then. Even if I’m carrying something else it’s in my pocket. It’s just so thin and light that’s there no reason not to carry it. Honestly as I posted in another thread lately it’s all I’ve been carrying the past couple of weeks.

Recycled picture.
view

Hate to say it, but the most effective tool I've ever used for SAK scale swaps was the eyeglass screwdriver/bottle opener on a Micra. Just a suggestion.

Hate to say it, but the most effective tool I've ever used for SAK scale swaps was the eyeglass screwdriver/bottle opener on a Micra. Just a suggestion.
I really appreciate the info and suggestions, than you! That tool does look like it would be thin and strong enough to deal with scale swaps. That may be a reason to get a new multi tool down the road lol.

Back