Who carried their Pro Series today??? AKA Galyean Picture Gallery

Tony, I just noticed the serial number on your small JYD........is that serial number 24??? Alright, what's it gonna cost me to get my number from you??:D:D

I have no idea if you'r serious or not, but If you can get me another Small JYD Pro Series then I would gladly hand over my #24 so that you can have a matching set. It's gotta be the original style though like the one above. I'm not a big fan of the all black TNK model. I would also consider a small Lahar.

I have no idea if you'r serious or not, but If you can get me another Small JYD Pro Series then I would gladly hand over my #24 so that you can have a matching set. It's gotta be the original style though like the one above. I'm not a big fan of the all black TNK model. I would also consider a small Lahar.

Tony, that is really cool of you to offer, but I was kinda kidding. I've got enough invested in these for the moment!!:eek:

Large blue Lahar incoming... :D I found a TNK model that was about the same price as their Small model so I said what the hell and jumped on it.

Should be here in about two weeks.

It hasn't even been a full two weeks since I received my Turbulence. Now I have to sell something. :grumpy: Probably my Lambert Sniper. :( I need help. :eek:

Pro Series Lineup.

Bring on the next one!

picture.php

picture.php

Back