I’ll be announcing the winner shortly
G2

Ah ok in light of that news I will select another number in a little while
Thanks
G2

If anyone knows J josha840 and can email him please let him know to contact me
Thanks
G2

Since J josha840 doesn't have PM privileges and the forum's email isn't sending as well as it should, I don't know that he will get the message to check this thread...
G2

This might be a good reason to only allow folks that are paying members as I haven’t heard from the winner yet and may very well have to run the random number generator one more time
;)
G2

Since J josha840 doesn't have PM privileges and the forum's email isn't sending as well as it should, I don't know that he will get the message to check this thread...
Oh my am I too late? If not my email address is same as my username here with @gmail.com in the back of it. I have been “in-between-phones” because of changing jobs. I am truly honored even if I in the end managed to screw this up.

If anyone knows J josha840 and can email him please let him know to contact me
Thanks
G2

Oh my am I too late? If not my email address is same as my username here with @gmail.com in the back of it. I have been “in-between-phones” because of changing jobs. I am truly honored even if I in the end managed to screw this up.
Email sent to you, Gary!

Back