⚔️⚔️Wilson Video and Update Thread

Sam Wilson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OK everybody, I typically post daily updates, explanation videos, shop stuff and cowboy coffee videos on Instagram. Now with this subforum, I will try to cross post here also and keep those of you interested in the goings on of Wilson Custom Knives up to date.

I will probably just keep this as a running thread for now and post here, until I plan things out a bit more. So come back often if you like knives, bacon, cowboy coffee and dry humor!😎🔥🔥

Here is my Fireside Chat #1 from a few months ago. #2 will be coming along soon. Thanks for the support!😎😎⚔️⚔️

Sam Wilson

Took a half day off from being buried and did a little shop cooking! Who doesn't love cooking outside and ice cold beer! Also, anyone and everyone are free to post or talk or share their videos and pics in this thread. Especially appreciated are food, coffee and knife pics. Enjoy, and thanks for the support!😎😎🔥🔥⚔️⚔️🤙🤙

Sam

And a pic of the latest B.U.S.H. Knife almost ready to go out the door.😎🔥🔥👌👌

fUl9zL0.jpeg

Sam😎🔥

Went down to the river and made lunch the other day. Nothing tastes better than food cooked outside!🔥🔥😎😎

Sam👍

A little info on design and execution of hollow handle "survival" knives.😎😎👌

Sam⚔️⚔️

A B.U.S.H. Bowie with steel plated aluminum buttcap, pre GunKote.

Sam

Upcoming Knife of The Month! These are available quickly, as they're made on the side while I do other knives, so no waiting. Will be a worker! :cool: :cool: 🔥🔥

Sam

Back