• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

🔥🔥🔥SOLD BNIB Ultratech Bayonet Magnacut Bladeshow 2023 Autographed by Tony Marfione 🔥🔥🔥

John Phillips

Platinum Member
What’s up BF!!!

I have a BNIB Microtech Bayonet in Magnacut from the 2023 Bladeshow. Tony was at the booth and was kind enough to autograph the box which I thought was pretty cool. It fires HARD, the new Bayonet grind is incredible and it’s extremely extremely sharp. I asked if they were going to make any more in Magnacut and they all said they didn’t know.

I have 142 positive feedback with zero negative on BF and strive to make sure every transaction is extremely smooth!!! Happy to answer any questions or send more pictures/videos if needed!!!

Sale Value: $320 reduced to $295 shipped TYD
Trade Value $350 reduced to $325 shipped TYD and I can add cash if needed to make a deal work.

Trade interests include, Hinderers, CRKs, Spartan Harsey Folders, Demko AD20s, Rare Spydercos, etc!!! Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no thank you.

Please no comments other than “I’ll take it” and PM with any questions or trades offers.

I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose.

I’ll ship Priority Mail with signature required for delivery.

Last edited:
Back