Available 🔥🔥Friday Sale!!⚔️⚔️

Sam Wilson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OK, it's Friday and time to clear out some stock. Discounted prices on everything!

First up, I have 4 of my satin mid-tech PSK's. CPM 154 @ 59-60 and ground to slice. These are in 100% new condition, but they do have some light scratches on the blades from being packed with other blades in transit. This is how they arrive from grinding. You could sand them out or leave them. We used them here in the shop for test fitting sheaths. They will get an edge and a logo before shipping. $95 each, add $20 for a kydex sheath.

I have two Desert Tan BUSH Steels, $50 each.

And I have 3 OD green hard anodized matchsafes ready to go, also. $40 each.

The pic just shows one of each, obviously.

NcHDKLS.jpeg

Sam⚔⚔

Both BUSH Steels are spoken for. I have some more in hard anodized finish if someone still wants the sale price.

Sam

Here is a pic of the OD and black hard ano. It will look the same whether on a matchsafe or a BUSH Steel. Has a very cool mil surp feel to it. Thanks for the support!

6TzunYB.jpeg

Sam

OK, going to run this till 2100 Eastern time, and then close the sale prices. Thank you for the support!🔥🔥

Sam

OK, another Friday Sale here. Not everything is pictured, but everything is represented here and in the other posts of the thread for you to see what you're getting.

I have a couple of black GunKote B.U.S.H. Steels (these are the ferro rod units), $50 each. Black GunKote matchsafes, $40 each. I also have a few of the anodized models, same price, pics earlier in the thread.

Two satin B.U.S.H. Steels, $45 each. Strikers add $5.

And I have a couple of satin PSK's in CPM154, again, specs earlier in the thread. These are new, but have light scratches/handling marks from shipping. They have not been surfaced, therefore the discount. Fully functional. $95 each, add $20 for a sheath.

Thank you, and happy Friday!:cool::cool:

Dn9PN1g.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

Another Friday Sale! Some scratch/dent items, NOTHING that affects function, full warranty still applies.

The OD matchsafe- minor scratches in the finish- $35.
Black matchsafe- new condition, $40.
Black B.U.S.H. Steel- very minor scratches in finish, $50. Includes striker/carabiner.
Blasted B.U.S.H. Steel- New condition, $50. Includes striker/carabiner.

Three satin PSK's in CPM154, again, specs earlier in the thread. These are new, but have light scratches/handling marks from shipping. They have not been surfaced, therefore the discount. Fully functional. $95 each, add $20 for a sheath.

One Hi Viz Orange PSK, some minor scratch/dent to the finish ONLY, from being used as a demonstrator at some shows. Factory razor edge still, and near new condition, aside from minor finish damage. Full warranty applies. $115 with sheath.

Everything will be shipping on Mon/Tues. Post here or send a message to claim what you want. Thanks for the support!

YlCSsb8.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

A satin PSK and the black BUSH steel are gone.

Black matchsafe is gone. I'll run this till 1900 Pacific time and call it a wrap. Thank you.

OK, another Friday Sale! I will try to keep this simple and brief. If you want anything in the picture below, post here or message me and we will invoice you directly. Everything will ship on Mon/Tues. Thank you!

All items (new, used, scratched, etc.) carry full warranty and can be sent in for refinishing if you so desire.

PSK Knife in OD Green: Brand new condition with lanyard and sheath, $125 and FREE SHIPPING!

PSK Knife in Hi Viz Orange: Some light finish damage to the GunKote from use in testing, has lanyard and sheath. I had a couple of these from doing a series of videos. $100 and FREE SHIPPING!

Blasted Finish B.U.S.H. Steel: Light handling marks, ferro rod is unused. $40 and FREE SHIPPING!

Black GunKote B.U.S.H. Steel: Nearly invisible handling marks, ferro rod is unused. $50 and FREE SHIPPING! We are liquidating our black GunKote stock as we transition over to the Black Hard Anodized Finish.

Black GunKote Matchsafe: Nearly invisible handling marks. $40 and FREE SHIPPING!
We are liquidating our black GunKote stock as we transition over to the Black Hard Anodized Finish.

Satin Finish PSK Knives: These are kept in the shop for sheath fitting and measurments and I have a couple of extras. Satin finish as straight off the surface grinding machine. There are light to medium scratch marks from being shipped in a box full of blades, but nothing that affects performance in any way. Carry full warranty and are marked with logo, and lanyard. $95 and FREE SHIPPING! Add $10 for sheath, if desired. I have a couple of these.

Also in stock and brand new ready for shipping from the Custom Shop is one more Desert Tan PACKLite, and one Wilson Gray PACKLite. These are regular price, but I will offer FREE SHIPPING until 2200 hours Pacific time TODAY. After that you gotta pay your own freight.

Thank you again for all of the support, and get outside!

Thank you!

Sam

rxS3Ejp.jpg

One black matchsafe is gone, and one satin PSK left.

Back