Pictures here! 🔥🔪Fiddleback Friday 7/22/22 - Preview

I purchased the EKW Mini Ronin which was my 1st priority mostly because I wanted something under 6.5" AOL for front pocket carry but thought real hard about the Fletcher, great looking knife and the sheath looked nice too. Congrats
I have a mini huntsman. That is a fun little knife to carry. Good choice on the Mini Ronin! Joshua Fisher Joshua Fisher makes great knives.

I think I have seen Joshua Fisher now on board. What connection is there between him and Andy Roy or Fiddleback? Former apprentice?

I think I have seen Joshua Fisher now on board. What connection is there between him and Andy Roy or Fiddleback? Former apprentice?
I’ve been friends with Andy and the other guys at Popsknifesupply for several years now, Andy has given me a lot of advice and has helped me grow as a knife maker and last year I spoke with him about being apart of Fiddleback Friday’s and he put me in touch with Robert. After several busy months on my end I got to meet Robert in person at Bladeshow in Atlanta and finally get some knives to him to start posting on Fridays. I consider Andy and the rest of the crew at Pops to be family and am happy to be apart of what they are doing.

Back