0500 pocket clip?

STR, I did a quick search but found nothing so please forgive me if this has been asked before...

Could you make a pocket clip for the 0500 that doesn't allow your pocket fabric to cross over the back of the handle during carry? The standard clip makes it tough to draw at times when it's carried "deep." That may sound confusing but let me know if you'd like pictures of what I'm talking about and maybe I can take some...

Thanks.

I have no idea where you are going. I've tried to imagine following but I am not so pics or drawing as I'm curious now as to what you mean by 'cross over' and don't see it in my mind to know.

The ZT line are not one I offer clips for other than the single new design clip I did at the request of Russ over at Unique Titanium. I made a clip for him and he liked it, sent it to a waterjet and had them cut out and he sends me a batch once or twice a year to bend and clean up for him. It is the only ZT clip I have done. Sorry but the hole pattern on ZT folders is just too tight for fold over style clip. (aka Low Rider)

STR

Back