1,000 Post Giveaway Winning post #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
second entry!

Since I live in the wettest county on earth. I figured I'd share this pic of an old moonshine runners drag strip. It is in pretty poor shape now, but the owners of the land have a car show every year there. It is pretty neat all hidden back in the woods off a dirt road. and if you look around at the people close enough you will still see them drinking shine!

1001011311_zps62e81c98.jpg

Now I am thirsty!

In for my third entry. Just something I came across while scrolling through some pictures, great times at a demolition durby
57366_469713772896_5417883_o.jpg

That is also a nice Jag. Perhaps this was Chesters car before the restoration job?

2nd entry:

Demolition team in progress, The legos never stood a chance :)

Ha, that is funny.

ask and you shall receive!

CameraZOOM-201210161807187411.jpg

Nice pic, I am not disappointed

If this is really still open I'll enter! Great GAW!

Yep. Not to a 1000 yet.

And for me third entry I show you the gift I put together for my little sister when she turned 21!

1027012334_zps186c93b9.jpg

Sit UBU, sit.

Nice gift, that is pretty cool.

This is weird, but I don't really have a use for a fixed blade, but I would love the folder. I'm in.

And - In again!!
I was thinking - no way I was over 20 posts in the kershaw forum...

thanks.

Count me in! always loved the skyline design, can't wait to try it out in fixed blade form.

And for me third entry I show you the gift I put together for my little sister when she turned 21!

1027012334_zps186c93b9.jpg

Sit UBU, sit.

So off-the-wall question for bad_juju... Is "UBU" your sister's nickname, or yours? The reason I ask is I knew a guy in college at NCSU about 25-26 years ago that we nicknamed UBU, because he was the third Mike in our dorm-suite.

Whoa! Went and searched my posts on this forum. I qualify. But only one entry for me, please. I don't have a photo-account compatible with Bladeforums, so I'm stuck at one.

Thanks for the chance!

Last edited:
It's her's. I gave it to her when she joined the fire dept. as a junior proby. My english teacher used to say it us all the time and it was a production companies thing (can't remember the sitcoms though). Sit Ubu, sit! The guys started using it and it just stuck! Thats funny the way you used it! I have never heard anyone else use it till now! They actually call me Bofa, I won't go into details but it has something to do with a squirel and a box!

It's her's. I gave it to her when she joined the fire dept. as a junior proby. My english teacher used to say it us all the time and it was a production companies thing (can't remember the sitcoms though). Sit Ubu, sit! The guys started using it and it just stuck! Thats funny the way you used it! I have never heard anyone else use it till now! They actually call me Bofa, I won't go into details but it has something to do with a squirel and a box!

There's more detail to the reason we used it, but it stems out of the same "Sit, UBU, sit." Don't want to sidetrack too far. But the sitcom was apparently "Family Ties."

1000 posts is here! GAW is Closed. Random.org

And the winner is... Post #43

Runner up is... Post #113

congrats to Combatjujitsu & harlycarly! great GAW Bob and congrats on the milestone! one day I'll get there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back