Photos +/-10" Busse and Kin

Soulrack223

Gold Member
Can you spot the penetrator tip on the FFBM?
cAHGcw8.jpg

1 of 300 Battle Mistress with the 20th Anniversary releases.
4mw3zEI.jpg

The last choiless Busse we will see.
qJ0EIrm.jpg

Ergo Battle Mistress with its rerelease and a Bushwhacker Mistress
TBvHCMf.jpg

Non-Mistress Choppers in INFI, SR-101 & SR-77
HLTHa6Y.jpg

The old school machining on the fusion scales was far more aggressive and better IMO.
TXYqzaW.jpg

QdxX55i.jpg

Forsaken Mistress is a combo of the nuclear meltdown and the crisp, square fat flat FBM.
vbTZuvq.jpg
These on the other hand are indistinguishable outside of their etching.
rwBcxVA.jpg

That's a nice group.

Thanks for sharing.

that o.g. ergo mistress makes me EXTREMELY JEALOUS.
I was told that that OG Ergo BM is a ~1 of 12 Ganzaa offering with a coated Zero Tolerance blank (thin blade with swedge). I bought it used about 15 years ago and was ignorant to the asymmetrical edge so I sharpened it out including the minor chips and rolls the previous owner caused chopping a cinder block I believe!

I liked mine better with a normal edge. nice job
I was told that that OG Ergo BM is a ~1 of 12 Ganzaa offering with a coated Zero Tolerance blank (thin blade with swedge). I bought it used about 15 years ago and was ignorant to the asymmetrical edge so I sharpened it out including the minor chips and rolls the previous owner caused chopping a cinder block I believe!

Damn C makin me hot and bothered over here, wow.
Was just about to ask you about that one myself. My woman got me one on ebay for xmas and when I got it I was so jazzed as what you said was along my thinking. Hell yea
3730CFCE-B612-4EA0-9C05-F2D979E9F03F.png

Very Nice collection. I always thought that the Penetrator Tip was kind of silly. YMMV. The Company Store was fun, do miss that. The CGFBM is still a classic for me, up there with the SHBM. The CG NMFBM with a skinny blade is a monster chopper with some edge work. (all my users get reprofiled). The Ergo handle never did it for me, but the EU handle profile is a winner.

There are so many Bussekin models out there now that everyone can find their favorites.

Damn C makin me hot and bothered over here, wow.

Was just about to ask you about that one myself. My woman got me one on ebay for xmas and when I got it I was so jazzed as what you said was along my thinking. Hell yea
View attachment 1732350
Yes sir E, the second one down seems to fit the bill. Nice score! What a lady!! The steel heart ergo is a near perfect field knife.
0xY2y9P.jpg

Can you spot the penetrator tip on the FFBM?
cAHGcw8.jpg

1 of 300 Battle Mistress with the 20th Anniversary releases.
4mw3zEI.jpg

The last choiless Busse we will see.
qJ0EIrm.jpg

Ergo Battle Mistress with its rerelease and a Bushwhacker Mistress
TBvHCMf.jpg

Non-Mistress Choppers in INFI, SR-101 & SR-77
HLTHa6Y.jpg

The old school machining on the fusion scales was far more aggressive and better IMO.
TXYqzaW.jpg

QdxX55i.jpg

Forsaken Mistress is a combo of the nuclear meltdown and the crisp, square fat flat FBM.
vbTZuvq.jpg
These on the other hand are indistinguishable outside of their etching.
rwBcxVA.jpg
This is amazing group of pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Back