• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

100 lb Little giant

Hello all, I have a 100lb little giant trip hammer for sale. Actually I have two and one of them is for sale. The first is plug and play ready to go to work. It is an old style and I have put in a new spring and added adjustable toggle links to both sides of the ram. This hammer is in very good working condition with a set of flat dies. price is 4500.00 come and pick it up in Idaho.

The other hammer is also an old style and is currently completly torn down for rebuilding. I have many new parts for it and when finnished it will be better than when it was new. price for this one is going to be 6500.00 when it is done.

pm or e mail if interestedSOLD

Thank you

Last edited:
Good luck Bill, If I had the cash I would be driving down today!!

Bill, if I didn't have one 100lb LG and another new one on the way, I would be very interested. I've used just about every power hammer out there and the Little Giant 100 is my favorite. Put some photos up!

Don, You're not helping a lot here. It has taken a while to convince myself that I only need one 100lber and a fiftylber. I will get some pictures and put them up soon.

Little Giants are great. My little 25lber does serious work. Wish I had money to upgrade with.

Sorry Bill, thought you were selling both, was going to try to convince you to keep one :eek:

One 100 lber is enough hammer for just about anybody. I'm gettin another because I have the opportunity to get a brand new, never assembled, never run 100 lber :D

I also have a 25 LG that I'll never sell, is a sweet little hammer!

Guy's, if you want a very good hammer, get one of these!

Little Giants are great. My little 25lber does serious work. Wish I had money to upgrade with.

I would be willing to take your 25 as partial trade.

Sorry Bill, thought you were selling both, was going to try to convince you to keep one

I could never be without a hammer after having one for so long. If I had to go without something it would definately be the press or rolling mill.

Back