1000th Post CONTEST!!!!!!!!

Poor guy... This'll teach 'em to run a contest. LOL Results in... months?
:cool:

I doubt anyone will try this type of contest again.

Could you imagine the frenzy of guessing if he was giving away a Busse? Insanity!

arrg!

I think the contest is now over, and you got the last guess. :)

Indeed it is OVER Thank God!

I will do my due diligence to review the entries, however I have been keeping a running record, and it won't take me long at all to get it finished. I think we may already know the answer to this one, but we need to be sure.

I knew that there would be at least one person who would run up a buttload of consecutive entries, but wasn't sure how many challengers would appear.

Thanks for all who participated, and the results will be posted sometime Monday. :thumbup:

I doubt anyone will try this type of contest again.

Could you imagine the frenzy of guessing if he was giving away a Busse? Insanity!

What'r'ya kiddin'!! BF would not survive if a Busse had been dangled as the prize... I just hope cstorr2004 closely examines each entry/ reply, LOL lots of hidden #'s abound... Right, Rat??? LOL, but seriously I think we all know who got most or all of the prizes (not for lack of effort to be sure!), LOL!!! Fun anyway, thanks to cstorr2004 for being so generous!
Jaxx:cool:
Old_Glory-flag.jpg
:cool:
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif

Yes, thanks much for the contest!

To tell the truth, typing every number was the only way I could keep track of them.

Back