117 CLUB Permanent thread keep adding

I have a 117 labeled as a " FIRST PRODUCTION RUN " and numbered but I bought it from a "Buck exclusive" website(C&C). DID I GET HUSTLED or could it be legitimate
Sounds legit. As GPyro GPyro said. C&C ‘s ordered 100 of them, before they were regular production. Mine is #30. At the time there was no way of knowing if there would ever be any more made.

I like mine in 5160, I am tempted to get the 420HC version, wanted a stainless version, is rhe 420HC easy to sharpen and a good overall user? Thanks for anyone’s experience with the stainless version. I have a 102 in 420HC and thought that should make do, but i like the feel of the handle in the 117 better, a tad longer than the 102. I will try to get some pics of my 117 later.

Thanks for the opinion and I appreciate the food for thought, probably, in my to get list now for the future. Apprecoated.

Arrived today!

FoSFCZb.jpg
oOANNra.jpg

Anyone have any pics in use….or what accomplished afterward? Food pics are especially welcome. :)

Would also love to see the 117 in the wood from the September BOTM. Black palm wood.

Last edited:
Sign me up!
Just picked it up today from the local knife shop. Asked him to get a 117 for me and it finally arrived. 2023 date stamp (box says August 10th).
It's the first one I've seen "in person" and just as perfect a size as I imagined.

53273424785_207db170fe_b.jpg

53273242158_68d3b56c7e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back