119 added to Custom Shop

m.and

Gold Member
I really like the grooveless blade and the old school flap sheath options.

Last edited:
Interesting.

I found that by the time I got the 119 set up the way I wanted it with no groove and Buckeye Burl and a flapover sheath ..... the cost was $217.

The 916 Bowie, on the other hand, with Buckeye Burl handle, was $240.00.

Much more impressive knife for a few more dollars.

119CKS_Brick.jpg

They all look nice to me.

I'm working on a set with cherry wood, and aluminum or nickle silver. I'm tempted to order a custom 119,&110. But I'm committed to going the web special route, or through c&c.

I lucked out and grabbed the bcci 120, when it was on closeout. Has the one brass spacer, but is close enough.

IMG_20160724_105218860_zpsauhtg5pj.jpg

Would absolutely love it 100x more if they offered a 5160 and a 3v option to the blade

*(followed by a 120 offering)

Last edited:
If you could get one with a left handed sheath and without finger grooves, I'd probably want a custom one.
I don't care about blade steels though so those are the only reasons for me to want a custom option.
All of these custom shop options are nice though.

Still there as of right now. "Guard/Pommel" In the bar below the image.

Unless I'm not understanding what you're looking for.

I was interested in the Elk option until i saw the above pic...ugh! To me that Elk with wood spacer is an abomination. But hey whatever floats your boat. Too bad they don't offer a stacked leather option. For me a grooveless high polished blade, an aluminum pommel/guard and stacked leather handle would be awesome!

Great knife, Congrats!

Yeah, I really like that Ironwood. I've been leaning toward that over the Buckeye Burl lately, but it's so so close.

Back