~

I think I might have one. Not sure though. Give me an hour or so and I'll report back.

OK, make that 14 minutes. :D

I've got 4 Case knives from that era. All have a pattern number stamped on the tang except this one. Not the clearest photos but I just checked and the only stamping on either of the blades is the CASE XX on the sheepsfoot blade.

The pattern is 02245 to the best of my knowledge but there are no numbers anywhere on the knife.

I've got an old XX era 6380 whittler with old green bone covers that doesn't have a pattern number.

Rare birds indeed, here's some pics of mine.

6380_Early-Green2.jpg

6380_Early-Green4.jpg

6380_Early-Green1.jpg

6380_Early-Green3.jpg

OK, make that 14 minutes. :D

I've got 4 Case knives from that era. All have a pattern number stamped on the tang except this one. Not the clearest photos but I just checked and the only stamping on either of the blades is the CASE XX on the sheepsfoot blade.

The pattern is 02245 to the best of my knowledge but there are no numbers anywhere on the knife.

😱😱😱😱 Do you own a time machine ? Because that thing looks like it came right out of a hardware store display today, how could that thing ( a humble case pocket knife which everyone bought to use in those days ) still look that way after 70+yrs ?

I had an equal end cigar knife from Case that didn't have a pattern stamp, but it's the only one I have seen. Also...+1 on that knife looking brand new!!!

😱😱😱😱 Do you own a time machine ? Because that thing looks like it came right out of a hardware store display today, how could that thing ( a humble case pocket knife which everyone bought to use in those days ) still look that way after 70+yrs ?

I can't answer that question, my friend but my other three look about the same. :D Thank you for the compliment. :)

Back