1999 Inductee to the Blade Hall of Fame

And rightfully so, Danelle!

Congratulations, Sal! You really deserved it!

Dan

Sal,
my congrats,and best wishes to the man who changed the knife world.
in my hall of fame you are no.1 the honour was long overdue.
scorpio.

Well deserved, Sal.
smile.gif

sing

Congratulations are in order for you Sal.

But this comes not as a surprise, those of us who wear Spyderco religiously, zealously, and almost exclusively know the integrity of materials and workmanship, and the synergetic benefits of evolutionary, creative, and intuitive design.

As I have said before, Thank You for choosing this industry to make your mark in, Thank You for being committed to making high quality matter separators.

Marion David Poff

Shucks. Thank you very much. It's quite an honor and was quite a surprize. However, I surely could not have accieved the goals without the excellent help from the Spyderco and Seki crew.
sal

Congratulations. It must be expecially rewarding to be recognized by peers and joined in name with the other Blade Hall of Fame members. Quite an impressive list of knife people. Well done Sal.

Congradulations Sal - From a customer, who bought his first Spyderco (Worker), about 15
years ago. I thought they were great knives then, and still do. You and your employees should be very proud - I am, and I am just a customer.

Congratulations Sal, you deserve it!

[This message has been edited by BH (edited 15 June 1999).]

Congratulations, Sal. The recognition is well deserved.

------------------
Cheers,

--+Brian+--

Been away for a while and just got back to find the great news! Congratulations Sal, couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Sal and Spyderco Rule!
Dane

Been away for a while and just got back to find the great news! Congratulations Sal, couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Sal and Spyderco Rule!
Dane

congrats Sal..
you have changed the world for the better...
Mary and I wish you the best!!!

Back