Attention 1st Batch of SS Loner GB ready to ship

Andy & I came in and knocked these out today!
I feel these came together much easier than the last GB. More efficiently for sure and fewer headaches para mi.

Folks listed below you are Ready. If your name is not on the list please do not send money yet.

Payments can be sent to fiddlebackpayments@att.net.. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME in the Notes w/ payment.

Mchurch52 Mchurch52 = $360
R Rexaroonie = $360
@a2vg1095 = $310
@RobbieB = $310
SLOsmokin SLOsmokin = $360

2v2Hpwqo8xurAoi.jpg

They should ship on Monday barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks everyone!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Andy & I came in and knocked these out today!
I feel these came together much easier than the last GB. More efficiently for sure and fewer headaches para mi.

Folks listed below you are Ready. If your name is not on the list please do not send money yet.

Payments can be sent to fiddlebackpayments@att.net.. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME in the Notes w/ payment.

Mchurch52 Mchurch52 = $360
R Rexaroonie = $360
@a2vg1095 = $310
@RobbieB = $310
SLOsmokin SLOsmokin = $360

2v2Hpwqo8xurAoi.jpg

They should ship on Monday barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks everyone!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

They turned out awesome! Payment on the way.

The Black Ash burl on these knives is the prettiest burl I think I've ever seen!!! Thank you all very much for your support!!!!
Yeah Andy. I couldn't agree more. Some really nice Black Ash Burl. Should have gotten one in this!! It would have matched my Kephart group buy. That too had some really nice BAB on it. Looking really good guys!! Looking forward to the rest of the batch and mines!! :D

Praying for you and your family Brother.

Thanks brother. Now he and his younger brother are both in the hospital dealing with the emotional side of life. It's stressing Cindy and I out to a limit that I've never been. Also Cindy just got furloughed from Shriners due to her low immune and them not scheduling surgeries right now. Financially this really sucks. This is one more reason why I'm selling off knives, guns and gear and that un-ridden Yamaha WR250.

Back