• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 BUSSE and 1 SWAMPRAT

gprippers

BANNED
1. As new ANEREXIC BADGER custom shop!!Some light leather scuz from sheath. never cleaned or used. comes with sheath by BROWN...$400 SPF to DEUSKER SOLD
2. STEALTH HAWK!!! Comes with Kydex? sheath belt clip design. Has a little sheath scuz from pulling knife, but never used or cleaned!...$300...DOWN TO $280
3.INFI COOT!! Comes with sheath made by DUNNER. Has sheath gunk, but no cote loss. Never cleaned...$275...DOWN TO $265 SPF to jnphares SOLD
Selling for a friend thats off the grid right now and needs the dough!! Please be real with offers. Money orders/cashiers checks and will mail as soon as certified funds arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st Ill take it, gets it!! Questions gladly answered but I dont live on computer, so email or pm and ill give my cell #!! SHIPPING IS WHAT SHIPPING IS!!! I SEND USPS PRIORITY/INSURED/SIGNATURE REQUIRED!!

PLEASE POST HERE THAT YOU SENT PM OR EMAIL! IM ANSWERING ALL KINDS OF PM'S AND EMAILS, BUT NOT GETTING THE BUMPS UP TOP!!!!! Ill answer pm or email after thread post!!THANKS!!

Attachments

• IMAG0036_0001.jpg
    IMAG0036_0001.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 284
  • IMAG0040_0001.jpg
    IMAG0040_0001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAG0032_0001.jpg
    IMAG0032_0001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 191
Thirds on the badger!!! That's what I get for taking 5 minutes to read my email, instead of checking out the important things. :grumpy:

jnphares offer accepted plus $10 insured shipping. Sent you an email also.

Back