• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Flashlights: Nitecore and Olight

Status
Not open for further replies.

City74

BANNED
I am selling more duplicates out of my collection. Both are new and never used. I have 2 for sale:

1) Nitecore EC11. Top 3 EDC lights in my opinion. New. $47

2) Olight S10C customized. Another top 3 for me. New and sealed. $37

PayPal is accepted
Shipping is included (in bubble mailer)
No trades

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt (1 hour) pm or email and payment gets it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Olight is upgraded emitter and 500lm instead of the regular 400. Also I think the magnetic end cap and 2 of the modes are special to the S10C

The Nitecore has red light also as the box states

The S10 is the S10C model which is the customized version. Here is everything I could find on it from manufacturer

meet your everyday carry needs, OLIGHT brings you this high performance EDC type LED flashlight -- S10 Baton customized.
This compact designed S10 Baton customized belongs to the S series of Olight, with a max. 500lm output and a small side switch,
which is perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 battery.
It is powered by the CREE XPL-W2 LED and designed for portability, durability, reliability, and innovation.
The longest run time reaches 15 days under "moonlight" mode, which is really your best choice for the household and outdoor use!

Olight S10 BATON customized EDC Flashlight Features.
• Utilizing the newest CREE XPL-W2 LED, the highest output reaches 500 lumens;
• Three adjustable brightness levels, can be changed "low-middle-high-low-middle-low" in cycle,
the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode;
• Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm;
• With strong magnet at the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any iron surface;
• With a two-direction invertible pocket clip, easy and reliable for use;
• Stainless steel head ring, can bear higher impaction;
• Flat tail cap allows convenient tail standing;
• High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 battery;
• Battery reverse polarity protection.

Dimensions
• Length: 70.5mm (2.77")
• Head Diameter: 23mm (0.91")
• Tail Diameter: 21.6mm (0.85")
• Weight: 42grams (1.48oz)(without battery)

Accessories
• 1X CR123A battery
• 1x lanyard
• 1x user manual

I'll take the Olight.

ETA: Payment Sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back