• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Hand Made Briar Smoking Pipe

2 Hand Made Briar Smoking Pipe
These are the two pipes I finished last week.

Prices do include shipping charges (registered airmail) to anywhere in the world. I do take PayPal with no added fee.

Hand Made Freehand Briar Smoking Pipe - $160.-
Italian briar. 14.5 cm (5.7") total lenght. Smooth rusticated. 51 grams (1.9oz) weight.

2briarpipe4sale1.jpg

2briarpipe4sale2.jpg

2briarpipe4sale3.jpg

2briarpipe4sale4.jpg

2briarpipe4sale5.jpg

2briarpipe4sale6.jpg

2briarpipe4sale7.jpg

2briarpipe4sale8.jpg

2briarpipe4sale9.jpg

2briarpipe4sale10.jpg

Last edited:
Those are very nice. You make gorgeous pipes. That bent shape one is wonderfull!!

Kamkazmoto has it for sure! Almost wish I smoked just to have that bent one. Beautiful wood and excellent crafting Ruben!

WOW! Amazing work at a great price. Really wish I could justify a new pipe. But I have too many I haven't used in awhile(just like knives!). I am bookmarking your site, maybe someday in the future I can buy one!

Darby

If I hadn't just bought myself a new pipe I would jump on that bent one SO fast. Both of them look fantastic. If you keep posting your work here and I may have to spend some money that I shouldn't.

Those are nice. I havent smoked a pipe in years, and i have some nice big name pipes, yours look just as nice----maybe nicer.

GREAT WORK!!

Carto

Man they are nice!:thumbup:

Some Awesome Pipes!

I am new to the forums, so I thought i would introduce myself. My name is Andrew (aka Old Toby) and I head up a Pipe & Tobacco Podcast (Online Radio Show) at www.oldtoby.com. I found this thread on Google and thought a few of you may be interested.

We just recorded our 10th Podcast, I would start listening at that one if you are new. We have forums to discuss Pipes, Tobacco, Cigars and anything else related. We discuss Pipe tips and have a great time rating different tobaccos. We also give away Pipe Tobacco from time to time.

If you get a chance, check us out! Our XML feed for iTunes is http://www.oldtoby.com/theoldtobypodcast.xml. Hope to see you there!

-Old Toby

http://www.oldtoby.com

Back