• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(2) NIB DLT Trading Spyderco Para 3 Red G10 M390 (SOLD)

These knives were bought in NIB condition and have never been out of the box nor have they been handled. What you see is exactly how they arrived directly from DLT. I was going to use them as trade bait but don't have the time or inclination to do so any longer so away they go. Not any price gouging with these and only am selling to get my investment back. If you have questions or require more photos, do so before you bid please.

BOTH SOLD - $160 each or both for $315 (pictures added below)

This sale is Paypal Goods and CONUS only and I pay all mailing and fees. First one to respond with an "I'll take it" by email, PM or in this thread will get dibs per time stamp. I will return email or PM with my Paypal address so you know it's yours. Email address is rbigrigg at gmail dot com. No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

-Bob

Last edited:
I'd like to see pictures, and possibly get off of one. Can you email andrewloy19@gmail.com, please? Thank you.

These knives were bought in NIB condition and have never been out of the box nor have they been handled. What you see is exactly how they arrived directly from DLT. I was going to use them as trade bait but don't have the time or inclination to do so any longer so away they go. Not any price gouging with these and only am selling to get my investment back. If you have questions or require more photos, do so before you bid please.

Price - $160 each or both for $315

**Having issues with picture size, please request photos**

This sale is Paypal Goods and CONUS only and I pay all mailing and fees. First one to respond with an "I'll take it" by email, PM or in this thread will get dibs per time stamp. I will return email or PM with my Paypal address so you know it's yours. Email address is rbigrigg at gmail dot com. No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

-Bob

Back