• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

20 Blades, including INFI RMDs, EL MAX, B8 LEs, and Bladeshow Exclusives

***PLEASE NOTE: The first "I'll take it" posted in a new post to this thread gets the knife or knives specified. If you are waiting for a question to be answered and someone posts that they will take it, the knife is theirs. PM times do not matter. That is the only way I can be fair. Also, the prices will remain after the knife is sold unless requested otherwise.

All knives are new, unused and have their factory edge. Satin finished blades are known to have a few hairline scratches here and there from sliding in and out of their cardboard sheaths. Please note that any blotching you see on the satin blades is just oil residue and wipes right off.

All knives include a cardboard sheath which is useful for shipping and storage only, nothing else.

Price includes Paypal fee's and shipping. Feel free to ask any questions or request further pics. PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions. If my mailbox is full, don't worry, as long as you posted that you will take it in the thread, the knife is yours.

DISCOUNTS: I will discount shipping for multiple knife purchases by $10 per knife. If you are looking to purchase five or more knives, I will discount the final cost by 3% after the shipping adjustment.

TRADES: No trades, at all, period.

SHIPPING TIME: I will try to start shipping by Monday (7/3/17), but will shoot for sooner depending on when your knife is purchased. It takes awhile to ship out 20 knives if you pack them correctly. I am also out of boxes and waiting for USPS to deliver more this week.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I prefer not to ship internationally, but will make an exception for Canada. Please note there will be added shipping cost, possible delays and a lot of questions.

MY AVAILABILITY: I am currently working third shift hours to keep a dying tech startup alive. If you have sent me any questions, please note that I may not get to them until very late at night. Remember, if you post "I'll take it" within the thread, the knife is yours.

I still have a few blades for sale in the following link, which I am actively watching:

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/26-infi-blades.1493310/

FuioQFP.jpg

1. Skeleton Key Sage (Very Thin approx .125) Bladeshow 2013 Exclusive -> $200 SOLD polskiogorki

2. Skeleton Key Tanker Gray (Very Thin approx .125) Bladeshow 2013 Exclusive -> $200 SOLD lex2006

3. Anniversary Mean Street Bronze Blade w/Black G10 Bladeshow 2014 Exclusive (Garth Tattoo) -> $275

4. Anniversary Mean Street LE #500, Satin Blade w/Black and Green G10 -> $350

5. Anniversary Mean Street LE #333, Satin Blade w/Black and Orange G10 -> $350

6. Anniversary Mean Street SE, Satin Blade w/Midnight Blue Bone/Mosaic Pins -> $425

7. Max Duty, Satin EL MAX Blade w/Tequila Sunrise G10 -> $275

8. Max Duty, Satin EL MAX Blade w/Black and Red G10 -> $275 SOLD TS71

9. Max Warden, Satin EL MAX Blade w/Black and Red G10 -> $240 SOLD LIN

LmbZanW.jpg

10. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Custom Wood/Mosiac Pins -> $425 SOLD LIN

11. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Custom Wood/Mosiac Pins -> $425 SOLD LIN

12. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Custom Wood/Mosiac Pins -> $425 SOLD LIN

13. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Black and Orange G10 -> $375 SOLD i42sun

14. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Black G10 -> $365 SOLD Angusbort

MplNkM0.jpg

15. Basic 8 LE #193, Satin Blade w/Res-C -> $400

16. Basic 8 LE #194, Satin Blade w/Res-C -> $400

17. Basic 8 LE #195, Satin Blade w/Res-C -> $400

18. Basic 8 LE #300, Satin Blade w/Res-C -> $400 SOLD TJK11

M57loNw.jpg

19. Argonne Assault LB, Black Blade (double edge) w/Black and Orange G10 -> $750 SOLD LIN

20. NMFSH Prototype, Satin Blade w/Black and Red G10 (Bladeshow 2014 Exclusive, Possibly one of a kind color combo) -> $900

Last edited:
I will take 14. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Black G10 -> $365
pm sent

I will take 13. Ratmandu INFI, Satin Blade w/Black and Orange G10 -> $375. PM sent ,thanks.

The statuses have been updated and all knife purchase PMs have been answered. I will answer the rest of the PMs as time allows.

Thanks!!

Back