2008 Forum Knife Delivery Thread

All I can say Ed is Thanks, when ever the knife gets here, I still appreciate all you've done, its easy to grumble but you took on a huge task, one bigger than me and most who are waitin for their knives were willing to take on.

Thanks again Ed.:)

Well said.

Ed, Thanks for the major effort

Christmas is over and the next year will be choice.
Soon with my forum knife I will rejoice.
Ed handled all the work and shipped the knives out to.
I say three cheers to Ed, so how ‘bout you? :thumbup:;):D

Hip! Hip!

Thanks Ed for all your help with the 2008 BFC knife, looking forward to the seeing the finished product.

Russell

Thanks guys. Like every one, I will feel much better once they are in our pockets.
My expectations and hopes are very high on this knife.

Even if they came this week, I would have to insist that Ed wait until after the first of the year.

We do not want him in the P.O. right now. :D.

Trust me on this.

Ed,

What you are doing is a labor of love and it is appreciated. I hope you get some satisfaction in knowing you put knives in the hands of some of your "brothers" around the world.

Even if they came this week, I would have to insist that Ed wait until after the first of the year.

We do not want him in the P.O. right now. :D.

Trust me on this.

And I wouldn't want to stand in the lines to pick it up !

Fran

Ah yes, reminders of last year. Those knives came in right around this time as well, in fact, Canal Street was having their Christmas party the day I picked them up. I'm in no hurry here Ed, and thanks as well for taking this on:thumbup: Gus is right about the P.O. this time of year, the worst part is the looks from the angry mob when they walk in behind you and spot the twenty or so packages you have to send out:grumpy::eek: You're definitely better off waiting;)

Eric

When I hopped on board for this knife, I just forgot about it & figured it'll be a surprise when it comes. However, it seems that now that Christmas is around the corner, one starts to get excited hoping for a new knife, lol.

Anyways, Ed, I sincerely thank you for doing what you're doing & I know that's shared by everyone that's participated in this. Thank you.

The task of co-ordinating this Forum Knife is unenviable, but, I'm sure the satisfaction generated by getting one of these knives will be very enviable indeed! A happy holiday season to my fellow friends here:thumbup:

I bet no one can guess what I just signed for? 15:05 PST

Do you want pictures, or should I just get to work packaging?

Should I send number 1 to Sean Enge?
Batteries are dead in the camera. Going to run to the store real quick.

AWESOME! So it really is a 2008 knife. Cool. Thanks for all your work on this one, Ed. I don't know who Sean is, do as you see fit.

Thanks again for the heads up! :thumbup:

I may be the wolds worst photographer.
Here are some images.

I randomly grabbed from the box.
DSCN1527.jpg

DSCN1528.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

Back