2009//Ghetto Gear//New Money Video//Titanium 6al4v ThumbDrives-$

Mike, if there's a janitorial position open on the farm, let me know!$!$!

Dude, I am nominating this for "Best Post of the Day"

Thanks Bro....

Sitting here drinking some black coffee enjoying a taco with habanero salsa trying to get motivated...

Your post is a Classic example of the kind of Humor I find "humorous"

Real Recognize Real

Thanks for Supporting the Forum my Friend.

if you were a tiny bit more swift you would know he did not cut up a bunch of money with scissors. Watch the video, he cut a tiny slice and that's it. You can get shredded currency. Funny Chit.

Thanx Mang....

Respect from the Knife Shop...

Straight dope right there. Oh man, that was nice. AK-47's, cigars, gold chains, stacks o' paper, blinged out edged tools. What more could a player want?

Thanks Friend..

The cigar in that video was a Montecristo #2 Cubano. One of my dear friends recently sent me a box..If your reading this my friend,,all I can say is those are the finest cigars I have ever smoked in my life. Unbelievable...

Crisis going on out there..

It might be different like his blades, which I like, but just because you don't get it, doesn't give you the right to talk such crap.

Thanks Bro...

I appreciate you watching my back....

Seriously.....

This is our forum...

Ultrareef will be making some Huge Announcements in the next few days

One of these will be the introduction of our forum VIP registry.

Forum VIP's will be eligible for special Contests and Free Give Aways.

Forum VIP's will get to enter our Snody Enterprises Virtual Knife Shows early...before the public...

The only place to purchase SnodyKnives Direct is in our Virtual Knife Shows.

VIP's will enter the Virtual Show One Hour prior to the Public.

VIP's will have the opportunity to purchase knives that will not be available to the public.

We are currently engaged in the process of sending out Virtual VIP Passes to our many existing clients and friends as well as some of the Big Money players out there that have recently been brought to my attention.

We want all the Hard Hitters to attend our Virtual Knife Shows.

I am going to ask Ultrareef to put your name on the VIP List as Snody Enterprises VIP #1

Welcome to the VIP Registry..

Get at me anytime you need anything...361 443 0161

Wow, and thanks. Keep up all the hard work, you all are doing a great job. Good luck.:cool:

Wow, and thanks. Keep up all the hard work, you all are doing a great job. Good luck.:cool:

Same to you Bro...

Seriously if you need anything...get at me

Much Respect for Speaking the Truth...

Thanks!!!

No disrespect to your work, or new forums was intended.
And I probably will have a look at some of the other videos that are out there, this happened to be the first one that I had seen. I am aware of some of your other work, I am a fan of benchmade knives, and saw some of your designs there.

The point of my statement was that if you're going to cut up thousands of dollars why even put a price tag on a knife at all? Why not do some give aways or something? that will probably bring around more customers in the end.

As was suggested maybe you didn't even cut up that entire pile of money from $100 bills.
Even if you did, or didn't, our opinions don't matter much to eachother anyways. Good luck.

The point of my statement was that if you're going to cut up thousands of dollars why even put a price tag on a knife at all? Why not do some give aways or something? that will probably bring around more customers in the end.

The government shreds damaged cash and releases it. You can buy bags full of it for not much at all. I imagine that is what Snody is using, and the cutting in the vid is just for dramatic effect to add to the atmosphere he was looking for in the video. Of course he's not cutting up thousands of dollars for packing material, that would be silly.

No disrespect to your work, or new forums was intended.
And I probably will have a look at some of the other videos that are out there, this happened to be the first one that I had seen. I am aware of some of your other work, I am a fan of benchmade knives, and saw some of your designs there.

As was suggested maybe you didn't even cut up that entire pile of money from $100 bills.
Even if you did, or didn't, our opinions don't matter much to eachother anyways. Good luck.

Hey....Thanks for Posting This...

Its All Good...

Thanks for Supporting Benchmade, they have put alot of money in my pocket over the years...

We are all here for the same reason....KNIVES....

Have a Great Afternoon and Holler if we can ever help you with anything...

The government shreds damaged cash and releases it. You can buy bags full of it for not much at all. I imagine that is what Snody is using, and the cutting in the vid is just for dramatic effect to add to the atmosphere he was looking for in the video. Of course he's not cutting up thousands of dollars for packing material, that would be silly.

We might need to discuss your consulting fees..

Get you involved in our Next Video Production,,.

You are 100 percent correct regarding the "dramatic effect"

Thanks for providing the great insight, your right on the money.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

We might need to discuss your consulting fees..

Get you involved in our Next Video Production,,.

You are 100 percent correct regarding the "dramatic effect"

Thanks for providing the great insight, your right on the money.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Fees start at $500,000 per production, and I'll need my own trailer and a personal assistant. Oh, and some Doritos, Cool Ranch. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Kiah

well shit,, next he will be calling my knives Over built Pry bars with razor convex edges,,, Dude,, Go outback and slap yourself,,, LOL

(Not literally,,,,, for people who don't get me,, this is a attempt at being funny) this is an official Horton Disclaimer... And I approve this message,,,,

Last edited:
Let me go ahead and formulate my apology.

As should be with most Americans, the financial crisis of this country, and most of the world, is fresh on my mind. When I first saw this video I had a very hard time comprehending why someone would do something like this. I am a veteran and currently work in law enforcement and live paycheck to paycheck. I am by no means well off, or rich. As I watched this video, I thought of my wife and I scrounging up $300 + for some custom knife, that I don't even really need, buying a very expensive knife, and then the manufacturer cutting up the hundred dollar bills up with scissors. It was sort of like a slap in the face to people who purchase these very expensive knives.

But, you know what, the money is yours, do what you do. I really think your products rock. Much respect to a man doing what he loves, and I wish that my hobby/love of knives could also be my profession.

As I said, no disrespect intended, I just hope that when I purchase one of your knives you don't cut up the cash, you use it to buy more materials to produce more affordable knives for your supporters, so that more people can enjoy your products.

Take it easy,

-steve holden
Sholden99@embarqmail.com

Steve.. your ok in my book... Mang... Welcome.. It was just Theatrics.. Lol.. Hell, Mike, really feeds the real $$$$ to the Pygmy Goats...

Fees start at $500,000 per production, and I'll need my own trailer and a personal assistant. Oh, and some Doritos, Cool Ranch. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Kiah

Dude, I want my people to talk to your people....

I see great things in the future...

Have a outstanding week..

Thanks for the excellent posts.

Your contribution to the new forum is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Mang..

The video in the OP is pure genius. That's pure gold, gentlemen. All the hatas need to step back and think about why they hatin'.

Brand identity, suckas. Snody be buildin' it. What are you doing with your life?

Respect.

The video in the OP is pure genius. That's pure gold, gentlemen. All the hatas need to step back and think about why they hatin'.

Brand identity, suckas. Snody be buildin' it. What are you doing with your life?

Respect.

Thanx Mang!!

You certainly provide great insight with each of your posts.

Brand Identity = Money...

I am sure proud to have your participation here in the new forum..

Hustlas talk bout keepin it 100...

Your keeping it 1000 mang..

I want to burn down google....like I had a flamethrower and some gasoline.

Set the whole city on fire...gas on everything.,.

Google Mike Snody,, hitting about 60k

Keeping my hustle on...looking for 6,000,0000 at google.

Like Jeezy said.

Used to crawl out of bed....cockroaches everywhere.

Now I crawl out of bed....its marble floors everywhere.

Much Respect..

Get at me anytime...

Back