2012 LE Bladeforums Skyline Discussion

Ordered my 2nd one in mid-October and still anxiously waiting, too. Need to have one to keep in the "safe" so I can use the other. :D

Good to know there's others out there that are waiting. Ordered my first the 22. Jul and another on 18. Nov, should be one of the last orders that came through. They are probably not shipped as I would have gotten a request for additional international shipping first. Crossing my fingers for the last of the batch to get sent rather quickly, as it's been taking it's toll to see "everyone" else getting theirs.:rolleyes:

They will come guys, I was one of the people looking out a window while everyone else was outside enjoying the sun with their knives, but it just came last week.

Keep in mind, USPS SUCKS for international. I still have an eBay package coming from LA (2500 mile distance to me in canada) and I ordered it on boxing day and it still hasn't arrived.

I still haven't received notification for payment for s&h for my 2nd knife so I'm hoping that Kevin's just really busy lately and hasn't had the chance to finish things off. Glad to hear there are others still waiting and I'm not the only one as I was starting to get a little worried.

Keep in mind, USPS SUCKS for international.

Actually, I prefer USPS over FedEx or UPS any day of the week. I always end up with BS extra cost and late shipments with the "express" services and when they try to "deliver" at my door they don,t even bother to ring the friggin door bell. The USPS however, uses the Norwegian postal system and that functions rather well every day... And with almost all the post offices being transformed into "Post in shop" one can collect parcels at all normal waking hours. Customs is semi-slow though...

Still waiting here! For those of you still waiting, just thought I would keep you company!

Last edited:
Was hoping it would be here by now. Kinda dissappointed, love the knife and the ability to support the forums! Here's to hoping that the few of us still waiting receive theirs soon. Thanks again to those that made this possible.

Got mine today (netherlands, europe)
I totally forgot about it so it was a nice surprise (except for the import duty and VAT)
Cool blade, well made. Glad I got one!
Thanks Kershaw and BFC for doing this.

Still waiting up here in Canada. :(

The worst part is a buddy that's less than an hour away from me got his a little while ago... :rolleyes:

I received notice from Spark on Friday to send the extra funds for shipping, so I guess that means mine is on it's way to Canada! :D

I ordered on Sept 7th.

Got mine yesterday
post-261-0-58270600-1359536481_thumb.jpg

Just got mine, I ordered in late october I believe. Ser. #478

My third and final one showed up today ..........#106
I sold my first and gave my second one away (son inlaw)
So this is it for me.

Back