2013 Blade

Hi Roger,
Can you give us a preview of the products that you plan to have for Blade?
Thanks + Regards

thanks for asking, for the blade show in atlanta end of may/early june we plan to have another brand new spl run of victorinox swiss army knives. it is in a color that was never done prior and of course some unique sak models nobody has.

we also joust got in another supply of the hultafors gk knife, a fixed blade bushcraft and outdoor items, unique is its strong blade compared to usual like mora knives. more infos and video will follow

the timberline knives will hopefully have another collaboration effort ready for sale, its a fixed blade i designed for use around the 1911 pistol, in time pics and video will follow as well. the nechangel and swiss key tool lizense made by timberline will be there as well.

next to that we will bring the most unique sak, historical ones, splash, limited editions, scales sharpeners and more. there is also soon the 111mm alox scales finally avaliable, we may have the pre production sample at the show but sure the 3d drawing. these alox 111mm scales will feature a swiss waffle pattern for better grip and the swissbianco tactical pocket clip.

we had a tragic loss and currently i dont feel like assemble a swiss army knife at the show booth but that may change, im joust to depressed right now. i did plan to do a special cheese sak but i always can do that later as i feel better.

the swissbianco booth will be at the same place and easy to spot by the big victorinox moving knife and i will post some pics of set up and such as best i get online there.

if you look for anything special then email me so we can organize.

thanks!

Thanks for the response Roger, I really appreciate that you take the time to answer this post even though you are passing through tough times.
I am very sorry for your loss.

there is also soon the 111mm alox scales finally avaliable, we may have the pre production sample at the show but sure the 3d drawing. these alox 111mm scales will feature a swiss waffle pattern for better grip and the swissbianco tactical pocket clip.

thanks!

This is huge news. Wow. I'll support the cause by buying a dozen of these!

thanks, we had alot of trouble and problems over the years making these but now with new connections it will be alot easyer.

the selection of alox sak is relative small and this will be a step in the right direction.

Really exciting news, Roger. I hope that whatever is troubling you passes soon and your spirit is lifted.

Back