2016 New Vic Models

Do yall think Vic will change anything up next year? Any new models?

I am personally hoping they will ditch the evo grips on the delemont collection.

And bring back some of the models. Just looked and only see only a handful of them still being offered here in the USA, don't know if will change.

I'm waiting hopefully on an Alox Farmer with scissors.
Would love a Swisstool Spirit 2.0, with proper real Vic scissors (not current style spirit scissors and certainly not Wenger (bleh) style), also how about a pocket clip?
Not holding my breath on either though.

It will be a Pioneer with an extra layer like a Farmer but it will be scissors.

I'm stoked for alox with scissors. I'd also like to see some re-organized 111mms. I think something like a 111mm with the Compact tool set would be cool.

A custom maker who has posted on bladeforums has posted pics of awesome custom Alox SAKs with liner locks. Can't remember his name, i believe he was based in Poland. Maybe google it and you might find him.

If he's based in Poland you probably mean ALM Knives?

I Really hope someone goes to Shot Show 2016 and covers the Victorinox booth. The past 2 years no one has done that. It kinda sucks too, I believe that show is the first real chance for companies like Vic to show off what they have been developing.

I'd like to see a "RangerChamp": a Delemont Series Ranger with all the tools.
Also bring back the NewRanger 90 and 88, and more configurations that include the fabulous scissors that are on the 71 and 172.

Perhaps the Delemont side could come out with a new multitool:

068f2f5973fb5fa4d610261341f5c6cd.jpg

I haven't looked myself, but from what I've read, about the only new alox will be the Pioneer with a scissor layer? Aside from the new "special edition" 2016 colors they do now. I guess neither really excite me too much as I'm not a 93mm three layer fan. The scissors on my minichamp serve my needs fine. And to me the special edition colors are just marketing to collectors. But I may be way off base too. Happens on occasion.
:D

Back