2024 Knife Shows to attend

Looking for some suggestions for upcoming 2024 Knife shows to attend.

I am located in Ohio, and I have some time next year to travel to a couple shows out of town. Spirit of the Blade in Troy, Ohio is on the list. What other shows out of state would be worth attending, and spending a long weekend enjoying the surrounding area? I am a slip joint fan, if that helps things.

In Lewisburg PA there is an annual knife show held there, usually near the end of February. P pa knifeguy aka Skip posts up a notice when time draws close, he may chime in here just to confirm that it is still on. I was told that the next show will be held on Friday and Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday to see if that helps folks to be able to get there.
I don't have facebook but this I believe is the webpage for them.
Keystone Blade Association

The show is held in the Best Western hotel in Lewisburg right off route 15
G2

PS welcome to BladeForums to by the way ;)

Last edited:
In Lewisburg PA there is an annual knife show held there, usually near the end of February. P pa knifeguy aka Skip posts up a notice when time draws close, he may chime in here just to confirm that it is still on. I was told that the next show will be held on Friday and Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday to see if that helps folks to be able to get there.
I don't have facebook but this I believe is the webpage for them.
Keystone Blade Association

The show is held in the Best Western hotel in Lewisburg right off route 15
G2

PS welcome to BladeForums to by the way ;)
Thank you. I will add that to my calendar.

Thanks for the welcome. I have lurked here before, and have been around several years ago under another screen name, which I had forgotten. I hope that admission doesn’t get me in trouble with the mods.

Blade if you can. The Oregon Collectors show. Solingen, Germany. Gembloux, Belgium. Blade West if it happens. There's a couple others but those should take any spare cash and the second mortgage, no problem.

Blade if you can. The Oregon Collectors show. Solingen, Germany. Gembloux, Belgium. Blade West if it happens. There's a couple others but those should take any spare cash and the second mortgage, no problem.
I am not the type of person that enjoys big venues. I do not care for the waiting in lines, parking, and dealing with large crowds of people. While I hear BS is the place to be, I would rather travel to smaller, more intimate shows. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I postponed a trip to Europe next year due to the exorbitant prices I was encountering while I was planning. 50% more than a similar trip planned back just post covid. I know my favorite maker attends the show in Belgium, But that trip isn’t in the cards in the forseable future.

I am not the type of person that enjoys big venues. I do not care for the waiting in lines, parking, and dealing with large crowds of people. While I hear BS is the place to be, I would rather travel to smaller, more intimate shows. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I postponed a trip to Europe next year due to the exorbitant prices I was encountering while I was planning. 50% more than a similar trip planned back just post covid. I know my favorite maker attends the show in Belgium, But that trip isn’t in the cards in the forseable future.
You might like the annual show in St. Louis. No waiting in lines. Free parking right there at the venue. It's pretty laid back yet it's large enough that you would probably enjoy it. Plenty of slip joint knives to browse over and there are a wide variety of things to do in St. Louis. If you still feel like browsing over knives after the show, Grand Prairie Knives is only about 30 minutes away in Troy, Illinois. Virtually everything you see on their website is in the store.

I haven't heard the dates for the 2024 show yet but below is the flyer for this year's show and some good pictures are in this link that might give you an idea of the size of the show.

Gateway Area Knife Show.jpeg

The stars are aligning for me to make Blade Show in Texas February 23-24
0E0DE374-F6D4-47ED-B133-63C6F9BC7B67.jpeg

The Shenandoah Knife show in Harrisonburg, VA is a pretty good size show with plenty of parking and no long lines. I believe it is April 5-6 this year. I like the Lewisburg show also, I usually set up at both of them. You can get more info on the Shenandoah show at the Shenandoah Valley Knife Collectors website. There is also a tentative show in historic Little Valley, NY the second weekend in July. Great place for a knife show since Case, Kinfolks, Korn, and Cattaraugus knife companies were all in Little Valley with KA-BAR not far away.

Last edited:
The Shenandoah Knife show in Harrisonburg, VA is a pretty good size show with plenty of parking and no long lines. I believe it is April 5-6 this year. I like the Lewisburg show also, I usually set up at both of them. You can get more info on the Shenandoah show at the Shenandoah Valley Knife Collectors website. There is also a tentative show in historic Little Valley, NY the second weekend in July. Great place for a knife show since Case, Kinfolks, Korn, and Cattaraugus knife companies were all in Little Valley with KA-BAR not far away.
What vendor name should I look for if I make it to the Shenandoah Show?

I don't know what vendor you are looking for. My name is Gene Powell and I should have 12 feet of antique knives and American military knives. Come on down and have a knife day!

qeHO7tn.jpeg
The Western Reserve Cutlery Association annual knife show will be held this weekend, April 6th and 7th…near Canton, Ohio. See the flyer pic for more details.

Back