• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 5/8" Green Canvas Micarta "Khnutbuster" Slip Joint

I think this khnutbuster should come to the UK
regards
ken

When I put this folksy little knife up for sale, I was thinking maybe a dozen fellers might be interested in it. It didn't occur to me that I might have to ship this over the pond, therefore, an adjustment will be made and additional shipping costs added if that needs to happen. My bad :eek: and hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks for the great response on this little knife. I wasn't aware of any problems with doing a sale this way, at least from reading the selling rules, and it just seems like a fair way of selling knives in this venue. Not everyone wants to or can spend their days watching the "For Sale" forums so I hope this works out to be a good thing. The only thing I would probably do different is not let it go so long. Maybe 3 days would be long enough...next time.

I guess I should start numbering little slips of paper eh :eek::)

Nice looking folder, Kerry. I would like to join the fray! Glad to see the interest. Could I have post #'s 65 and 66?? :cool:

Okay, worth a try. :D

Thanks, Joe

"I guess I should start numbering little slips of paper eh"

I guess you should start making more knives!

I would like to buy your knutbuster. it looks like a good one.
thanks in advance!

When I put this folksy little knife up for sale, I was thinking maybe a dozen fellers might be interested in it. It didn't occur to me that I might have to ship this over the pond, therefore, an adjustment will be made and additional shipping costs added if that needs to happen. My bad :eek: and hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks for the great response on this little knife. I wasn't aware of any problems with doing a sale this way, at least from reading the selling rules, and it just seems like a fair way of selling knives in this venue. Not everyone wants to or can spend their days watching the "For Sale" forums so I hope this works out to be a good thing. The only thing I would probably do different is not let it go so long. Maybe 3 days would be long enough...next time.

I guess I should start numbering little slips of paper eh :eek::)

I'm thinkin' you need to start double grindin'. . . . .and or grow several new arms, PDQ ! :D

I want the Khnutbuster. Good looking knife Kerry:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I think you better be setting up a production line, I think you have some sales lined up. Too Bad about you having to work through the holidays to get them all out.:D:D:D:D
James

Back