• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

#35 Carbon Fiber Small Inkosi (DOB: 09/30/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin 140.6

Gold Member
For TRADE is an S35V Number 35, Carbon Fiber Small Inkosi (DOB: 09/30/2016). My top trade interest would be for a Small Carbon Fiber Insigno Sebenza, a straight trade for a numbered variant, otherwise appropriate cash from your end, please. I'm mostly looking for a straight trade on this one. . .

This knife has seen light carry and use, and some of the blue anodizing on the thumb stud has worn off. There is also light scuffing mostly on the clip from being pocket carried. The photos are an accurate representation of the condition of the knife.

Other trade interests:
Charl Pienaar CPK1
Clyde Challenor with 3"inch blade . . .
Ray Laconico EZC or Min Pin
Burger Knives
Burger Atlas Flipper

Plus or minus cash as applicable.

This comes with original box, birth card and assorted goodies including the lanyard and bead.

fCBJoWZ.jpg

b02AZP0.jpg

If you are new or without a solid trading history on the forum, you will kindly be expected to ship with tracking first.

I reserve the right to sell/trade to, or not sell/trade to whomever I want. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back