.36 Special with Black Glow ready to go! Order up!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I just finished this one up!

.36 Special with hand made Black glow scales. 100% sole authorship. There is a tek lok on the sheath for left hand carry.

Check the video, it is hair popping sharp.

001.jpg

[video=youtube_share;Hy1D90MeWG0]http://youtu.be/Hy1D90MeWG0[/video]

Dam Dan you are making the wait for mine painful watching them videos! I am really looking forward to my larger version. Great work brother!

Mike

that's a nice one. might have to get another project going with a double-chisel grind from you.

Daniel,

That is beyond SWEEEEEET !! Good gracious....that is what you call hand held heavy metal thunder..:D What are the specs on this wicked sharp behemoth?

Marc

Hey Thanks!

It is roughly a foot long, really thick (made from .36 thick stock) and made from differentially hardened 5160 steel. The scales are my own handmade black with green glow composite and the tubing is stainless steel.

Every knife looks better and better. Great grind on this one and the scales are just too cool for school.

Very nice. Really like the blade shape on this one. And of course your black glow. Those look like they might be even glowier than the monster slayer scales :D Any night shots?

Daniel,

Was this one for a customer? Oh yea, some night shots of the handle would be friggin' awesome!! Also, if armed with the .36 Special in the woods, and the dreaded "Paper Monster" shows up, it will be ripped to shreds and the .36 Special will be victorious....:D To be honest, this blade will probably defeat a battle tank...:thumbup:

Marc

Daniel,

Was this one for a customer? Oh yea, some night shots of the handle would be friggin' awesome!! Also, if armed with the .36 Special in the woods, and the dreaded "Paper Monster" shows up, it will be ripped to shreds and the .36 Special will be victorious....:D To be honest, this blade will probably defeat a battle tank...:thumbup:

Marc

Yes, it went out today to its new owner. I tried to get a bunch more photos but I didn't have the best luck, it was overcast all week. The handle came out really well and is a near mirror polish, I was very happy with how it turned out.

Lol Fear The Paper Monster!!!

Back