• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3V Bark Rivers and a 3V Koster - Sweet Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Recluse

Platinum Member
Time to pay the bills and move some steel! PICS are available upon request to kmartin311 at gmail dot com

Prices include shipping and insurance in CONUS only. NO international sales or shipping, sorry gents.

Bark River Bravo 1 CPM 3V - Black G10 handles. New, unused and comes with a right handed black leather sheath with a firesteel loop ( firesteel not included ). Price is $OLD via Paypal or $OLD [/B]USPS money order.

Bark River Bravo Necker 2 CPM 3V Satin - Black G10 handles ( matte finish ). New, unused and comes with black leather sheath and a small firesteel. Price is $OLD via Paypal or $OLD via USPS money order. Basically you're getting the sheath or the handle sets free, depending on which way you look at it.

Bark River Bravo Necker CPM 3V Satin - Ghost Green G10 handles ( matte finish ). New, unused and comes with black leather sheath and a small firesteel. Price is $OLD shipped via Paypal or $OLD via USPS money order. Basically you're getting the sheath or the handle sets free, depending on which way you look at it.

Dan Koster Scout CPM 3V - Black Canvas Micarta handles. New, unused and comes with brown leather sheath. Price is $OLD 0 shipped via Paypal or $.0LD0 shipped via USPS money order.

1st unconditional "I'll take it" will get dibs but you MUST follow up with an email to kmartin311 at gmail dot com to exchange shipping addresses and confirm payment. If paying with USPS money order the item doesn't ship until funds clear my bank account. Items paid with Paypal will ship within 1-2 business days of payment received.

Buyer assumes all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the knife in compliance with their local laws. You MUST be 18 years or older to purchase.

Last edited:
Bravo-1 SOLD to mikethemayt, thanks!

Bravo Necker 3V & Koster Scout 3V still here, with PRICE SLASHES!

I'll take the Bravo Necker.

paypal payment sent. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back