• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4th of july special

any wood i have posted for sale, and i have alot more than ive posted. i will sell today for $45 dollars for a small flat rate box full, as much will fit. all scales and blocks are vacuum treated with nelsonite.

i have mahogheny,maple, crotch maple,spalted maple,crotch cherry,walnut. also have some odds and ends that i will fill the boxes with if needed, on the house.

just reply with how many boxes you would like, and paypal is a-takach@takachforge.com

price today $45/box shipped free if you buy more than one box, $5 if just one is purchased

I will take a box, good chance to try out some of your stuff.Paypal sent
Stan

I'll take two boxes of mixed stuff, Andrew. I really like the looks of some of the crotch and spalted wood you've posted lately. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind labeling the wood you ship to me so I'll have a clue what it is once I get it? $90 is on its way to your paypal.

Thanks, bud!

--nathan

I'll take one. PP sent....................jake My adress is: Jake Elenbaas 4293 Carlos ct. Hernando Beach, Fl 34607

Last edited:
got ya , as the supply goes down to keep things fair, im gonna try and keep the mix of wood even, so every body gets a fair amount of each. hope this is satisfactory with all.

and all shipping will after the weekend

Ill take 2 boxes please. paymant sent
please lable one piece of each type of wood so I know what the rest is.
Thanks
Nacinator

Last edited:
and thanks alot fellas, and god bless every one of ya!!

have a safe and wonderful evening tonight.

i will encloce a business card in each box, to identify the contents. Due to the sucess of this thread so far, I may possibly up grade to the next size box, so that just means more wood for you, at the same price.

thanks again
andrew

come on guys, only a couple hrs left on sale, if i sell a few more boxes, ill have to dip into the personal stash which means "GOOD STUFF" TO ALL!!

EITHER WAY THANKS AGAIN FELLAS AND BE SAFE TONIGHT ALL~!!!

ANDREW

Sounds good, I'll take one and paypal a bit later tonight. Come on guys and lets get some more freebies!! Thank you Andrew.

due to response i got to this, i needed to cut more wood....:mad:have to dip into the personal stash:grumpy::D

so ill be a day or two late shipping, thanks for all who got in on this deal, and ill update when i ship

Andrew, I'm excitedly awaiting some GOODNESS!! *rubs hands together in anticipation*

--nathan

Back