5 knives available

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I've got 5 knives available for sale. It's from someone who ordered then disappearred. I don't have pics at the moment but will post when I can. Only problem is these are all in left hand sheaths so there will be free shipping.
I have one WTK's, A2 steel, black canvas micarta. $215.00
One PSK, O1 steel, black canvas micata. $175.00
One UNK, A2 steel, black canvas micarta with stainless guard/hardware SOLD.
Thanks
Scott

Last edited:
Scott I hate to be the one to say it but that is B.S.That is what is wrong with the world! I was raised a mans word is his bond or he aint worth a shit! I understand people have things that come up but have the decentcie to call,e-mail orsomething. You took them at their word and you put your time,money for the material and craftsmanship into these knives plus left handed sheaths and now your left holding the bag to try and recoup your costs!!!! Sorry for the rant brother but idiots like this is what drives makers to have to take deposits to protect themselves and cover the material costs!

Mike Proud Tusker User Group member #8

Any pixs of the UNK or wtk

Didn't get a chance to get pics today. I'm pretty sure there are pics of similar ones on my website.
I know what you mean Mike. For an order this size, I should have taken a deposit. I guess I'll never learn.
Scott

Scott sorry to hear you got stuck holding the bag with these, If i can scrape some cash up i will be back bud....

BloodGroove4570
Ray

thanks Ray. Here's a pic of the knives.
Scott

five.jpg

My UNK arrived today. The pics above don't do it justice. Not a beauty queen but a very special knife....... how can I say this, kind of like that special dog. You just know it!

I still have four of these knives available. If you want a right hand sheath, I will make one for you.
Scott

Back