• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5% off Spyderco Sale!

SWEET! Just wait 'til I get home from work :p (as my credit card begs for mercy) :D

p.s. typo on your newsletter, it's 2014, not 2104.

Not the most appropriate place to complain about this, but I have ordered from you multiple times and must have signed up for your newsletter at least twice, but have yet to ever receive a newsletter. I guess I should contact you directly about this, I don't want to list the e-mail address I use here...

Jeez... sorry, but I must say... amazing prices, then I click and find out they were typos. Not valid on pre-orders, but pre-order item listed anyways, which can't be ordered until sale is over?

Jeez... sorry, but I must say... amazing prices, then I click and find out they were typos. Not valid on pre-orders, but pre-order item listed anyways, which can't be ordered until sale is over?

We can not offer the sale on pre-orders as they are not in stock. And we do not have dates when they will be in stock.
Very sorry about the (2) typo's. We do have over 300 other Spyderco products in stock during this sale.

Did you check your spam folder? if its not there PM me your address and I will be sure you are on the list.
There are about 34,000 on the list. Thanks! KW

Not the most appropriate place to complain about this, but I have ordered from you multiple times and must have signed up for your newsletter at least twice, but have yet to ever receive a newsletter. I guess I should contact you directly about this, I don't want to list the e-mail address I use here...

Back