5202 Damascus on the way!!!!

I'm getting a 5202 with the blue maple scales. I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Anybody else have one?

How do you carry such a nice knife as this? In your pocket or a sheath?

RC

Rdnzl,

Glad to see your enthusiasm over this beautiful knife. As all our damascus knives come in a display box, as most people don't carry them around on a regular basis, your options for carry are either in the pocket as you mentioned (not with keys in the same pocket if you value the finish on your knife) or in one of our custom Italian leather pouches. We have them available and you can see and purchase one on our web site, or call in your order. The part number is DZ-5701 for your reference, or ask your dealer to call me about getting one for you.

Enjoy your new knife!
smile.gif

Barnaby Zelman
President
Delta Z Knives, Inc.

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Hi RC,

Double check me but with the 3.5" blade, you'll need the large pouch, the 5701. The DZ-5702 is the smaller pouch for the 2.75" blade folder. By the way, our pouches can be worn either horizontally on your belt or vertically, depending upon your personal preference. I like the horizontal carry, for example if you're right handed you can wear the pouch on your left side so all you need to do is reach over with your right hand and unsnap the pouch and pull the knife right out!

Let me know what you think after you've had time to play with a while. Since it is damascus, you should keep the blade in good condition by wiping it with a drop of Tuff Glide or their Tuff Cloth to keep a slight coating of lubricant on the blade. This mainly applies to humid areas. Out here in Los Angeles it's pretty dry so I haven't seen any blade problems arise out here.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us any time.

Barnaby

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Back