525 Mini Presidio being dis'c.

Too bad. Was thinking of picking one up to go with my 520. I've found the 520 to be a bit heavy
for EDC. Any other models being discontinued for '15?

I thought the 525's were already discontinued. I agree with you though, the 525 is the better knife for EDC.

I've got a 525-81 kicking around that I'm probably going to list in the FS threads.

I've got a 525-81 kicking around that I'm probably going to list in the FS threads.

Oh man that's my dream Benchmade. Was looking for one a few months back now budget is all towards xmas presents :(. If it's still for sale come the New Year hit me up with a price :)

Back on track yes the 525 is a sweet knife no I idea why it was disco'd, I own 3 love it.

presidio_group3_zpsedabd1f6.jpg~original

I looked that one up. Damn that's a gorgeous blade. I have two 5000's that I won't get rid of unless it's life or death and in which case the most likely chosen option will be death. Sold a 5500 for $115 that I hate myself for getting rid of also. Hope they make something similar to the Presidio in the future.

I'm suprised that the 527 isn't being discontinued. I would have thought the 525 was more popular. I always get
scared that I need to purchase new models that I like, right away. With Benchmade, so many great models get dis'c and are now history.:(

Back